1. These Terms
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which we provide telephone and internet services to our business customers. If you use our telephone or internet services for residential purposes then our Terms and Conditions for Residential Customers apply. A copy of those terms can be viewed at www.slingshot.co.nz.
- Additional terms may apply to your use of some of our services. If so, we will tell you what those terms are. If there is any confl ict between these terms and conditions and any additional terms, the additional terms will prevail. The additional terms shall be deemed to form part of these terms and conditions, so a breach by you of the additional terms shall be deemed to be a breach of these terms and conditions.
2. Our Services
- We are not obliged to provide services unless we accept your application. Acceptance only occurs when we communicate this in writing or when we supply services to you. In either event, these terms and conditions shall constitute the agreement between us. We can decide whether or not to accept any application.
- We will be responsible for determining the manner in which the services are to be provided. For example, we may sub-contract other carriers to provide part of any service.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to make our services available to you at all times. However our services rely on us using networks and services owned by other people. As a result we cannot promise that our services will always be available or fully functioning. If our services are unavailable for any reason we will endeavour to restore service as soon as possible. If you need assistance in using our services please call our support centre on 0800 89 5000.
- While we take reasonable security precautions, due to the nature of telecommunications services we cannot guarantee the confi dentiality of any calls or transmissions you make using our services.
- We can suspend or restrict our services at any time if:
a. we consider it necessary to protect or maintain our network or anyone else’s network; or
b. we believe that you have breached any of our terms and conditions.
Network charges will still apply during the period of any suspension. In addition, if our services are suspended because of your breach, we can charge you a reconnection fee if services are to be recommenced.
- You must pay our charges for the services we provide to you, regardless of whether you or someone else uses those services. We may vary our charges from time to time. If we increase any charge we will give you as much notice as reasonably possible. You can always check the latest available charges by calling customer services on 0800 89 5000.
- We will invoice you monthly for services we provide to you. Fixed charges are payable in advance. Usage based charges (such as toll calls) are payable in arrears. Our preferred method of invoicing is by means of our online web interface (Visibill). If you require us to post an invoice to you then we reserve the right to charge you for doing so.
- Unless stated otherwise all pricing quoted for CallPlus business customers is excluding GST.
- You must pay each invoice within 19 days of the invoice date. If you do not pay any invoice within that time we may: charge you interest on the overdue amount from the due date until the date you pay, at the rate of 1.5% per month compounding monthly; and
a. withhold any rebate, discount or similar incentive which would otherwise be available to you; and
b. suspend or restrict your service; and and
c. recover from you any debt recovery costs including legal costs on an indemnity basis for the enforcement or attempted enforcement of any of these terms and conditions; and
d. require you to put in place a direct debit payment arrangement for payment of our invoices
- If you pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Diners), the name that will appear on cardholder statements will be CallPlus.
- CallPlus is a New Zealand business and all credit card transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
- If you wish to raise a genuine dispute regarding an invoice from us you must do so in writing within 19 days of the date of the invoice. We will consider any issues raised in good faith and will promptly advise you of any resolution or amendment to our charges.
- We may at our discretion impose a credit limit on your account.
- If you breach this agreement, then you must on demand pay our legal costs on an indemnity basis for the enforcement or attempted enforcement of any of these terms and conditions.