Your First Bill
Thank you for choosing CallPlus.
Your first bill is slightly different from future bills because it includes some one-time only charges:
- Pro-rated charges (from your first of activation to your bill date)
- A connection fee, and installation charges, if applicable
- Your next full monthly fixed charges in advance.
Remember that if you switched from another provider, they will credit the part month charges on your final invoice.
Below are answers to frequently asked questions to show why your bill adds up the way it does.
Why is my first bill higher than expected?
Your first bill is slightly different to later ones. That's because we charge fixed monthly charges a month in advance. So your first bill will show two charges:
- A proportion of your fixed monthly charges from your first day of activation to your bill date
- The cost of your next month fixed line rental, in advance
You will find these charges in the Charge Details section of your bill.
The Part Month charge will only happen once, the first time you are billed for a service. Your first bill will also include the usage costs that were incurred before we printed off your first bill.
What services are billed monthly in advance?
- Homeline rental
- Broadband rental
- Business Line rental
- Business Line feature rental
- ISDN Line rental
- Dedicated Internet rental
- Business Advantage rental
- Managed voice services, including Connect and Connect Lite
- Managed WAN
- Wire maintenance
- Mobile line rental
- Mobile SIP rental
- Mobile broadband rental
- Web hosting rental
- Domain name rental
- Email account rental
- SIP Trunks
- Ethernet circuit rental
CallPlus was running a promotion when I signed up. Where on my invoice will I find my free offer?
The special offer will show up in the Charge Details section of your bill under Charges for Line, or the Miscellaneous Credit section of Visibill.
Please give us a call on 0800 89 5000 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't think your special offer has been applied to your bill.